Luian Malave Nieves or DJ Luian as we know him, is a Puerto Rican DJ, music producer. He has also pursued a career in acting by appearing movies. He rose to fame in 2010 with a series of hit singles. DJ Luian has a very strong social media presence. This DJ has amassed a sweeping fan base by sharing his music through online platforms. Over the years, he has received several awards. The DJ has also collaborated with several popular artists like, Bad Bunny, J Balvin etc.
- First Name: Luian
- Middle Name: Malave
- Last Name: Nieves
- Profession: Puerto Rican DJ and a music producer, actor
- Age: 30 years old
- Birth Date: 30 September, 1990
- Birth Place: Rio Grande
- Birth Country: Puerto Rico
DJ Luian Net Worth
The current net worth of DJ Luian is estimated to be in between $1 million to $5 million. His primary source of income is his profession as a DJ and a musician.
DJ Luian: Age, Height, & Weight
DJ Luian is currently 30 years old. He was born on 30 September, 1990, in Rio Grande, Puerto Rico. His height and weight is not known to us.
Some Facts about DJ Luian
- DJ Luian started out into the music industry with behind the scene works. He gradually rose to fame in 2010 with a series of massively successful singles.
- The artist has a strong online presence. Over the years, he has amassed an extensive fan base by sharing his music on social media platform.
- His solo music career kicked out with formation independent record label Hear This Music with partners the Mambo Kingz.
- Over the span of his career, he has collaborated with other budding artists like J Balvin, Bad Bunny, Farruko and many others.
- DJ Luian has several hits up his sleeves, from producing reggaeton bangers like 2014’s “Tremenda Sata” and R&B style singles 2018’s “Babalu” and “Solita”.
- He became a popular name in the music industry after producing Don Omar’s 2010 outing Meet the Orphans.
- Luian has produced several hits with widely acclaimed musicians like Bad Bunny’s “Mia” featuring Drake. He has collaborated with Mambo Kingz and De la Ghetto called “La Occasion”, a remix of Bad Bunny’s massive hit “Soy Peor”.
- Even though DJ Luian’s record label has produced several stars, their most success comes from releasing singles.