Wilma Pelly was an Indigenous Canadian actress. She was born on March 5, 1937, in Canada and she has been in a number of TV shows and movies. Some notable projects in which she worked were North of 60, Children of the Dust, Mixed Blessings, and the second season of the very popular TV show Fargo. She passed away in December 2020 in Alberta, Canada.
- First name- Wilma
- Last Name- Pelly
- Profession- Film and TV Actress
- Age- 83 (at time of death)
- Birth Date- March 5, 1937
- Birthplace- Saskatchewan, Canada.
- Birth country- Canada
- Death- December 28, 2020
Wilma Pelly Net Worth
The networth of Wilma pelly is estimated to be around $ 1.6 Million approximately. Her primary source of income was her career as a film and TV actress.
Wilma Pelly: Age, Height, & Weight
In 2021, Wilma Pelly would have turned 84 years old if not for her sad demise on December 28, 2020. There is no information available on her height and weight.
Some facts about Wilma Pelly
- She played the role of the Native American housekeeper in the second season of Fargo which was released in 2014. In the show, she was one of the few supporting characters who amazingly survived starting from the first episode to the last while other characters were slowly killed off.
- She was an active member of the Muscowpetung Saulteaux First Nation which is a Saulteaux band government in southern Saskatchewan, Canada.
- She is best known for her roles in North of 60 in 1992 where she plates Elsie Tsa Che ; Children of the Dust where she played Nita and the North Of 60 series where she reprised her role as Elsie Tsa Che.