Ron Dante is a popular American singer-songwriter who was born on August 22 in 1945. He has been a part of many musical projects, some of which are very famous. He is mainly known for his songs among which “Sugar Sugar” is very popular. He was born Carmino John Granito in Staten Island, New York.
- First name- Ron
- Last Name- Dante
- Profession- Singer and Songwriter
- Age- 75
- Birth Date- August 22, 1945
- Birthplace- Staten Island, New York
- Birth country- United States
Ron Dante Net Worth
The net worth of Ron Dante is $100K to $1M approximately (as of 2019). His primary source of income is his singing and songwriting career.
Ron Dante: Age, Height & Weight
Ron Dante was born in 1945 and he is currently 75 years old. There is no available information available on his height, weight etc.
Some facts about Ron Dante
- Ron Dante has been in the American music industry since the 1960s making him one of the oldest artists working.
- His birth name is Carmino John Granito. He is also known as Ron Dante, Ronnie Dante, and Bo Keeper.
- In 1969, Ron Dante recorded a song under the group name of “The Cuff Links” which was a collaboration with “The Detergents” members Paul Vance and Lee Pockriss.
- In October 1969, two of Dante’s hit singles were in the Top 10 of Billboard’s 100 for three weeks.
- At one time he was the lead vocalist of the cartoon group “The Chan Clan”
- Under the name Dante’s inferno, he recorded a disco album for the Infinity records label.
- In 1975 he appeared on the CBS TV pilot show where he was the voice of “all five Archies”
- His more recent high-profile appearances include the CBS orchestra and the Late Show with David Letterman on July 28, 2010.
- From 1973 to 1981, Ron Dante was the record producer for Barry Manilow.
- Ron Dante has also been a jingle singer in commercials for companies like Coca-cola, Pepsi, and Coppertone.
- He is still involved in various production works in his adopted hometown of Los-Angeles California.